Monday, December 9, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

I've been blogging since 2007. First there was Momathon, and after a while I changed it to Rufflebutts. Once again, I felt it was time for a change and here we are. Blog #3.

This one is private. If you aren't reading this, then you need an invite. Wait... well... yeah. I am splitting up my blog thoughts into three blogs now. This one is where I will post our family things, what we are doing, where we went, how fast the kids are growing and all of that jazz. I'm also writing one about our many adventures at Disneyland, Tales of a Disneyland Stroller Pusher. And, one about my sewing schtuff: Mary Made It.

This way, I can freely share my sewing blog posts and my Disneyland blog posts while still respecting the privacy of my family members.

I had a very hard time coming up with a name. I think I like the url, and I can change the blog title if I think of something better.

The purpose of this blog is to  have a place to dump my thoughts. Whatever is in my brain. It might be worth reading, and it might not. It's a gamble.

No comments:

Post a Comment