Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hello? Can Anyone See My Blog?

Anyone there?

I made the blog private. You have to be invited to view it. But, I'm not so sure that it works. I am wondering if you get to view it once and can never get back to it, or if anyone can get to it at all.

Leave a comment and let me know if this whole privatized thing is working out. Is it complicated to get to it? Annoying? Frustrating?  Does it work?

The comments are supposed to be easy. Are they easy to post?

Gosh, I hope this works, but if it's not easy enough to get to it then I want to find a different way to arrange it.

Leave a comment and let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I got the invite on wombatsmom. Printed all the blogs and bookmarked the page. Its in my bookmarks and I did get back on it that way. Now if I close this invite page I hope I get it back again. Will try it now. It won't let me post a comment. Only a member of the blog may post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'll try it again. Just because....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I fixed the comment problem. Thank you for helping me figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't able to make a comment but hope this works now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm able to leave comments now you fixed it. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete