Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 Year in Review

Happy Moments of 2014:

January:
We adopted Penny the puppy

February:
Uncle Ed came for a visit and we had lots of fun

March:
We went to the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla

April:
My sister came to visit; she went home thoroughly hugged!

May:
My friend, Jamie came to pick blueberries with us.
June:
The kids and I had a fun outing to the San Diego Zoo

July:
We went to Idyllwild and stayed in this wonderful house

August:
Charlie turned 4

September:
We went to Wyoming to visit the Grandmas.

October:
I taught a sewing class to the Camp Fire group.

November:
We visited the Field of Honor in our city

December:
Keith and I went to Palm Springs and I relaxed!

1 comment:

  1. There really were lots of good times in 2014. There will be lots more to come in 2015.

    ReplyDelete